Our 2019 Appaloosa’s, Redheart Rookie, Revelation, Relentless & Reflection were taught to tie up as weanlings, as yearlings they are expected to tie up and stand patiently. We think they are doing great!
Here’s a little VIDEO
Happy first birthday to The Class of 2019, they are all developing differently, both mentally and physically but the main similarity is how they know their routine, 6pm is dinner time every day and they know it!
April 2020 is certainly a bit different from April 2019…Despite the sad news that surrounds the world with COVID-19 we are very much in a happy safe place here at Redheart Appaloosas, for which we are thankful for!
Here is a few pictures of our yearlings after their April Shower
Well, that was the easiest weaning we have ever had…
Maybe because we have four foals, maybe because our new stables have “windows” for them to interact?
Minimal “calling” from the mares and foals, quite honestly, we don’t know why the foals were actually not bothered, so we are just going to go with it!
- Paula Cooper
- Why Redheart?
- The Class of 2021 – The First Blade of Grass… May 11, 2021
- The Class of 2021 – The First Turn-out May 9, 2021
- The Class 2021 – THE FIRST 48 HOURS April 1, 2021
- The Class of 2021 – STAGE 3 – Passing The Placenta March 1, 2021
- The Class 2021 – STAGE 2 FOALING February 1, 2021