Well, what can we say…
Peyres Catori Cat and DFR Patahas Redheart have created a beautiful healthy colt born early hours of Monday 15th April 2019 and what a striking foal that proceeded to unfold before my eyes!
Named RELENTLESS by my eldest daughter due to his relentless efforts trying to get up before he was actually full-out of the mare (quite scary as we quickly removed his hind legs from Catori for fear of him damaging her inside).
We are unsure if he’s inherited the cream gene from his, he could be a black or smokey black few spot, we also can not tell if he has one or two copies of the pattern gene so we will definitely test him but we will wait until all our foals are born as these features are not obvious to the eye.
- Paula Cooper
- Why Redheart?
- The 2019 Appaloosa Foals – Three Months Old August 1, 2019
- 6am to 6pm – Herd Checks July 27, 2019
- 2019 Foals – The Boys & The Girls July 20, 2019
- Heterozygous & Homozygous Appaloosas July 13, 2019
- Hanbury Countryside Show 2019 – Reus The Small Hunter July 6, 2019